Quality control in the production of Digital Contents
Aim of the project is the development of a system capable to automate and improve the quality control in the generation of digital contents, resulting in the tool “actives chain”.
Project´s objective and aim
The TQSSM Project has as principal aims:
- To automate the selection of the entry scan documents under strict criteria of quality and readability.
- To automate the quality control in the reproduction of digital documents.
- To improve the state of the art in Digital Contents Quality.
- To evaluate the state of the art in Digital Contents Quality.
Through the tool “actives chain”:
- Provides the technological support to develop a descriptive modelling in the Production Processes of Digital Publications.
- Supports the execution of processes through the application of Expert Systems Technology and Workflows.
- Facilitates the collection and the analysis of large amounts of digital assets in order to obtain knowledge capable to drive decisions and that allows data transformation into knowledge.
- Applies the technology of the content management systems to support in a more effectively way the collection, storage and disclosure of all the relevant information related to the production processes.
- Develops a system that facilitates the automation of the quality controls in the processes of information receiving - the control system provides the detection of problems and the obtaining of possible recommendation to solve them.
- Creates Digital Bases in order to distribute information and knowledge through an on-line access.
- Access the project website [TQSSM]
TQSSM es un proyecto realizado por Avanzit, Anova IT Consulting y la Fundación General de la Universidad de Alcalá, con número de expediente TSI-020502-2008-36, financiado por el Ministerio de Industria, Turismo y Comercio dentro del marco del plan Avanza.
In cooperation with
Jointly funded by